2014 Opinion Exchange with Patent Examiners from India and Brazil
On November 14, 2014, a discussion meeting with patent examiners from India and Brazil was held at the Asia-Pacific Industrial Property Center of the Japan Institute of Invention and Innovation. These examiners, namely, Mr. Manivasakam Marimuthu Ramaswamy, Ms. Rajni Bala, Ms. Seema and Mr. Susanta Das from India, and Ms. Karla Consort Ribeiro and Ms. Viviane Gomes Almeida from Brazil, came to Japa...
- Participation in the 21st Session of the WIPO-SCP, Switzerland
- Participation IGEM and Meeting with the University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Symposium "Patent litigation in Japan and Germany" held in Munich, Germany
- The 21st Trilateral Users Meeting in Brussels, Belgium.
- Exchange of opinions with SIPO, Academy of Social Sciences and others
- Exchange of opinions with Mr. Blancaflor, Director General of the IPOPHL
- JIPA & IPEJ Joint Symposium on Int'l Green Technology Transfer
- JIPA Awards in Thailand Inventors' Day 2014
- Int’l Committee members participate in the WIPO PCT-WG 7th Session
- The 3rd IP5 Patent Office Presidents and IP5 Users Meeting" and "IP5 Users Meeting