Opinion Exchange with MyIPO Deputy DG Abdul Aziz Bin Ismail
On September 6, 2016, Mr. Abdul Aziz Bin Ismail, Deputy Director General of the Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO), accompanied by other MyIPO staff, visited JETRO Tokyo. JIPA members held a meeting with them to share their views. From JIPA, a 8 members from the Asia PJ, the Industrial Design Committee, and the Trademark Committee took in the meeting.
- IP trainees from Mexico, Paraguay, and the Philippines
- Fair Trade Committee: Sending Study Group to Singapore and Thailand
- WIPO-IGC, the 30th session in Switzerland
- Participation in WIPO-SCP, the 24th session in Switzerland
- Opinion Exchange with Mr. Suphat, Deputy Director General DIP Thailand
- The 14th Session of the WIPO Madrid Working Group
- Global Business Symposium for Executives in Tokyo
- Opinion Exchange with Indonesian Trademark Delegation
- MOU on the Cooperation Activities between WIPO & JIPA
- "The 5th IP5 Patent Offices & Users Meeting" and "IP5 Users Meeting"
- Participation in the 71th PDG IMPACT Meeting, and Visit to EPO and DPMA
- Report on the 15th JIPA IP Symposium