Report on the 17th JIPA IP Symposium "IP in the near future - Connected Industries -"
On February 21, 2018, the 17th JIPA IP Symposium, titled "IP in the near future - Connected Industries -" was held at the Tokyo International Forum. Continuing from the last year, this year more than 1,000 people participated in the symposium, in which 1 special talk was held in the morning and 2 panel discussions in the afternoon.
- JIPA Awards in Malaysia Technology Expo 2018
- JIPA Representatives°« visit to Indonesia
- Thailand Inventors’ Day, IPITEX 2018
- Greetings for the New Year 2018
- WIPO-SCP 27th session in Geneva, Switzerland
- Opinion Exchange with SIPO Utility Model Delegation
- Fair Trade Committee: Sending Study Group to Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia
- IP5 and Industry Trilateral Meeting at Malta
- Exchange of Opinions with Civil Servant Investigators from Indonesia
- JIPA Representatives to Thailand and Vietnam
- COO of International Chamber of Commerce Headquarters visits JIPA
- Opinion Exchange Meeting with EPO Officials
- Brazil INPI President visits JIPA