JIPA holds Meeting with 2013 AIPLA IP Practice
On April 11, 2013, JIPA held an information/opinion exchange meeting with the AIPLA IP Practice in Japan Committee. This event has been held annually in April. This year, a total of 51 people participated in the meeting: 25 representatives of AIPLA, including President Jeffrey I.D. Lewis, former presidents David W. Hill and Alan J. Kasper, and 26 members of JIPA, including President Takashi Ueno a...
- The 12th JIPA IP Symposium
- JIPA Comments on the draft "Guideline for Examination of Biotechnology Application"
- JIPA Comments on the “the text of Pharmaceutical Patents Review -;Background and Suggested Issues Paper- on November 2012”
- Views on India GUIDELINES FOR PROCESSING OF PATENT APPLICATIONS RELATING TO TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL
- Working Group on Russia of the second Int'l affairs Committee visited Russia
- JIPA Comments on the “Status report on the collaborative search and examination pilot”
- JIPA Comments on the “Opening EPO’s Chapter II to PCT applicants who do not use the EPO as ISA”
- The 18th Industry Trilateral Meeting was held