Message from the President
With the growing SDGs and Green Transformation efforts to solve global issues and the increasing importance of intangible property, including intellectual property, in management and business in the advancing Digital Transformation era, the role of the IP department and the nature of IP activities are changing dramatically.
- Notification of the operationally changes in the JIPA email newsletter
- New Year Greetings for 2023
- Notice of Office New Location
- Announcement of JIPA GREEN Symposium. Now, available for watching continuously until July 16.
- Opinion exchange meeting with Honorable Division-Chief Judge Jack H.C.Wang and Judge Ming-Huang Chang, Taiwan Intellectual Property Court
- Opinion exchange meeting with EPO (European Patent Office) officials
- A visit by a delegation, headed by Peng Quan, Director General, Hubei Intellectual Property Administration
- Participation in WIPO-SCP (Standing Committee on the Law of Patents) 31st session